Work with Product and Engineering leadership to scope new features and plan the engineering roadmap. Take on a senior role in the engineering team, mentoring less experienced team members and setting high standards. Be a flexible contributor, learning new skills as required and solving a wide variety of engineering challenges in different areas.
Lead multiple new feature initiatives spanning all parts of our stack, ranging from frontend redesigns to building tools for data insights. Help drive the evolution of our devops and operational practices as we rapidly scale our userbase and engineering team.
- 4+ years of full-stack software development experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with NodeJS.
- 2+ years of experience working with React or similar frontend frameworks.
- Work experience using AWS.
- Interest in improving mental healthcare and the patient journey.
- Experience working on HIPAA-compliant applications in the healthcare space.
- Experience with React Native or mobile development and willingness to work on our mobile app for patients.
What we offer:
The ability to build something that actually moves the needle on our generation's biggest crisis, mental healthcare. Serve treatment-resistant mental health patients (1/3 of mental health patient population) who are the ones who need the most help. Contribute to one of the most innovative areas of medicine: frontier neuropsychiatry.
- An all-star team that is intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and likes to have fun. We also value diversity of thought and background. Tremendous growth opportunity and autonomy given we're a high-growth startup.
- Flexible working hours to match your style. Hybrid long-term working style with mix of work-from-home and in-office. 2-3 days in office only
- Competitive, upside-heavy compensation, healthcare, 401K matching, and office perks.
Job Type: Full-time