Working with us you will get the benefits of working directly in the consumer product world while also tackling exciting data viz and engineering problems. We see learning and collaboration as the best parts of our day and believe spending 10% of your time making the other 90% of your life easier as a good bet. We are meeting-lite, lean, and hungry. That being said, we drop things as soon as we can to help each other out. We enjoy working with each other and are keen on solving grisly eCommerce and logistics problems.
You will work closely with the technical co-founder and our customers to lead API architecture and development.
- Designing and implementing performant services.
- Contributing to asynchronous calculation and data processing architecture.
- Leading infrastructure/database development and monitoring.
- Testing everything.
- 4+ years of production Python experience experience.
- Interest in the eCommerce and/or consumer space.
- Data processing and/or database architecture experience.
- Desire to work in a startup and the hustle to move mountains. As our first hire, you will be instrumental in creating culture and owning foundational components of our system.
- Experience deploying and monitoring transactional-based ML models.
- Terraform proficiency.
Job Type: Full-time