As a DevOps Engineer, you will collaborate with an experienced team of data scientists, engineers, and product managers to build scalable infrastructure for our products and services. You will be deeply involved in the technical details of building highly available infrastructure and ultimately work to build a safer financial system for billions of people.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Developing software and tooling to facilitate greater automation, support, maintenance, and operability of services.
- Use data to understand the availability, reliability, and sustainability of our infrastructure.
- Actively engage in systems hardening and compliance (e.g., SOC2, FedRAMP).
- Work with product and engineering leadership to set strategy, priorities, and mission for the Infrastructure team.
Some of the Traits we value:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a role working with AWS and/or GCP IaaS services eg. compute, object storage, iam, vpc, load balancing.
- Highly proficient with modern Unix/Linux operating systems/distributions, preferably CentOS & Alpine
- Experience with CI/CD, containers and/or virtualization, web servers, and databases.
- Experience defining SLOs/SLIs and implementing monitoring, alerting, and runbooks.
- Adaptable. Goals can change fast. You anticipate and react quickly.
- Autonomous. You own what you work on. You move fast and get things done.
- Excellent communication. You will need communicate complex ideas effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences, and both verbally and in writing
- Collaborative. You must work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and with people at all levels in an organization
- Experience with virtual currencies, applications, and their use in financial networks and blockchain analysis is a plus