Be part of an exciting, well-funded startup changing the world of retail. Our mission is to revolutionize customer experience in retail through precise identification of inventory in the stores and distribution centers. We provides an integrated platform for automating inventory, analytics, and checkout through Computer Vision, AI & RFID technologies.
- Define, implement and simulate physical layer algorithms
- Collaborate with RF engineers to specify RF requirements
- Analyze trade-offs between performance and implementation complexity
- Devise and implement test strategies that adequately assess all aspects of the wireless system
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Document algorithms for software and RTL designers
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in wireless communications and signal processing
- Familiarity with fixed-point design and implement collaboration trade-offs
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Experience simulating end-to-end wireless systems under various RF conditions is a plus
- Strong root-cause analysis skills
- Ability to with people of different working styles
- Driven, deadline and detail-oriented
Compensation includes a competitive salary, stock options, medical insurance and 401K. Prefer the candidate to be based out of San Diego or Bay Area.